Educator Professional Development helps teachers to meet their own career goals, but also to support students and families.
- STEM Matters - a project of the Northeast STEM Network initiative to connect students, families and teachers to engaging real world issues involving STEM studies
- The PRIME Project - designed to give educators in Lowell and Lawrence the tools and information to help their students develop the skills and strategies necessary to do college level work independently
- The Vibes & Waves project - connects graduate level researchers in STEM fields with K-12 classrooms
- The Superintendents’ Forum - offers educational leaders in the region an opportunity to connect and share valuable information and resources.
- Partnerships with school districts to offer programming funded by Teaching American History grants