University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate School of Education
- About Us
- Programs of Study
- Student Information
- Initial Certification Information
- Doctoral Student Information
- General Policies
- Course Information
- GSE Faculty
- GSE Staff
- PK-12 Outreach
- Advisory Boards
- Colloquium on Educational Research & Practice
- Contact Us
Graduate School of Education
Information for Matriculated Students
FACTS AT A GLANCE
- There are over 400 matriculated students in the Graduate School of Education.
- There are approximately 40 Students in the undergraduate minor
- Graduate education students are represented by the Graduate Student Organization.
- The administration of the GSE is overseen by the Dean (Anita Greenwood), the Director of Educator Preparation Programs (Vera Ossen), the Chair (Jay Simmons), and the Graduate Coordinator (Michaela Colombo).
- There are two centers affiliated with the GSE, the Tsongas Industrial History Center (Sheila Kirschbaum, Interim Director), Office of School Partnerships (Judith Boccia, Director).
- The GSE has sixteen faculty (tenure track and non-tenure track), one Visiting Lecturer and 4-6 adjuncts.
- There are seven Teaching Assistants who teach and assist with GSE courses.
Links to the following information: