Recyclable Materials are defined as wastes with recycling potential or unneeded materials and products which may be of use to others. Examples include:
- Computer printout paper
- White office paper
- White envelopes
- Unused chemicals and related products
- Laboratory glass
|Recyclable waste paper
||Place recyclable paper in designated recycling bin. There is no need to sort out paper by color.
- Verify that the chemical is uncontaminated and of specified quality.
- Verify that sufficient material remains to be of use to someone else.
- Tape a note to the container lid indicating a "Reuse."
- Ensure that all liquid has been removed.
- If steel drum contains a hazardous material call EEM for instructions.
- Loosely install bungs.
- Place drum on loading dock or outside building.
|Paper pickup at your building
|Pickup of unwanted chemicals
||Call x2618 or Kitson-115
|Removal of steel containers
||Call x2543 or Olney OLG3