Why Join LIRA?
- Meet other active adult learners.
- Pursue those areas of interest you never had time for.
- Engage in stimulating discussion.
- Discover new ideas, subjects, books and people.
- Share your knowledge and expertise, and discover the excitement of teaching as well as learning.
- Help to design new courses and topics to explore.
How Can I Join?
There are no formal requirements for membership. While LIRA is designed as a college-level program for the retired and semi-retired, there are neither education nor age requirements. Annual dues are $125 for an individual and $200 per couple.
For further information, see the Joining LIRA Guide (doc) and the New Member Information guide (doc).