Book Discussion Group Selections
Every month the Book Discussion group read and discuss a variety of books, including sociological studies, memoirs and biographies, political histories and fiction, including the classics. The selections for this session are listed below.
- March 20 - Namesake by Jumpa Lahiri
- April 17 - Guttenberg's Apprentice by Alix Christie
- May 15 - The Girls of Atomic City, the Untold Story of the Women Who Helped Win WW2 by Denise Kiernan
- June 19 - The Sandcastle Girls by Chris Bohjalian
And if you are planning ahead:
- September - Truman by David McCullough
NOTE: All meetings will be held in the Talon Room at the Tsongas Center, 300 Martin Luther King Jr. Way in Lowell, Mass. from 10 a.m. to noon.