Am I Eligible?
The following students are eligible to participate in graduation activities:
- master's students who have completed degree requirements during the Summer 2014 semester and who have not attended the previous commencement exercise;
- undergraduate and master's students who have completed degree requirements during the Fall 2014 semester and who have not attended the previous commencement exercise;
- undergraduate and master's students who expect to complete degree requirements during the Spring 2015 semester;
- undergraduate students who anticipate completion of degree requirements by the end of the Summer 2015 session;
- doctoral students who have completed all of their degree requirements, including final submission of their dissertation, in Summer 2014, Fall 2014, or Spring 2015 are eligible to participate;
- online and continuing education students should schedule a graduation interview to review their program worksheet with a faculty coordinator. To schedule an interview, a OCE student should call Online and Continuing Education at 978-934-2474.
List of potential graduates for May 16, 2015
Undergraduate and continuing education students: Check to see if you're name is on the above list. If not, review your Advisement Report on SiS. Follow these instructions:
- Log into SiS using your University email address and password
- You are now in your 'Student Center'
- Under 'academics' there is a 'Quick Links' drop down
- Select 'Advisement Report' and click arrow
- You are now in your Advisement Report
- Do an Expand All
- Review for completion of your degree requirements
- If everything is satisfied, it will tell you that no additional credits are needed.