Graduates and Guests With Special Needs
Graduates and guests with disabilities, or those who may require special accommodations, are requested to contact Jody Goldstein at 978-934-2809 to ensure that special needs will be addressed. Note: The University cannot provide wheelchairs. If needed, they can usually be rented from a pharmacy or medical supply store.
- Parking for those with a HP plate or placard is available in the City operated parking lots (Lot A and the Ayotte Garage, both adjacent to the Tsongas Center)
- There is a handicap drop-off immediately to the left of the main stairs, leading to a ramp up to the main entrance. Once inside, the east elevator is located to the right of the lobby.
- Seating for visitors with mobility impairments (and an escort) will be on the concourse level.
- Restrooms are available on the concourse level
- The ceremony will be captioned on video screens within the Tsongas Center.