Electrical and Computer Engineering Policy in Double Majors
The Electrical and Computer Engineering Department also offers double majors in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science, and Electrical Engineering/Physics provided the students adhere to the following university policy.
College Policy on double majors requires that:
- ALL curriculum requirements in Engineering must be satisfied.
- Must inform both Departments/Colleges by the start of the junior year.
- Must submit a program for approval by the Departments involved.
- The Dean or Deans in the case of a double major involving two colleges must approve a declaration of a second major.
- Must file the approved declaration of a second major with the Office of Enrollment Services.
- Students may not present less than 57 credits outside the two major fields in order to satisfy the minimum degree requirements of 120 credits.
- Students are candidates for only one degree in one College. They must choose which degree they want; if they do not it will be the degree for which they originally enrolled.