The International Business Concentration provides you with the broad range of skills you’ll need for an international career in a rapidly evolving global workplace. Concentration coursework will assist you to:
- Develop an awareness of management concepts, systems and practices in different countries and institutional settings.
- Understand cultural dynamics, economics and political constraints as they affect the marketing and sales aspect of international business.
- Assess and evaluate the financial risks associated with multi-national firms, and address global sourcing strategies. This includes; managing supply and demand uncertainties, distribution strategies for global operations, and managing strategic alliances.
- Learn more about the role that information technology and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) plays in managing global supply chains.
- Enhance your understanding of the details and nuances of international trade.